The Wireless Expression device (WEX) is a system to control a pedal’s expression wirelessly. Think of it as an Expression Knob that you can attach anywhere.
It consists of a transmitter and a receiver. Each device has some dip-switches to configure its parameters.
ORDERS OF THE FIRST BATCH:
- Discount will be active until end of stock of the first batch.
- Buying multiple receivers won’t be possible for now, only pairs of devices (1 transmitter + 1 receiver)
- Manual expression mode (like Expression Knob but wireless).
- LFO mode (ramping) with 4 shapes, invert, offset and depth and speed controls.
- Two communication channels to allow two different transmitters in the same room, each one connected to one or more receivers.
- Battery powered transmitter with standby/battery charging status LED.
- Receiver LED for expression feedback.
- Transmitter features a sucker to hold it to a guitar or other flat surface.
- Can be charged with a standard 9V center negative plug like a normal pedal.
- Once charged, battery will last more than a week playing around 8h/day.
- Knob controls expression value or speed when LFO dip-switch is enabled.
- Dip-switches: channel, enable LFO, offset, depth.
- Powered with 9V center negative.
- TRS (stereo) expression output to connect it to any pedal with TRS expression (Chase Bliss, Strymon, Hologram, Meris, etc) with any stereo patch cable.
- Dip switches: channel, reverse expression, LFO shape selection: Sine, Triangle, Random, Square.
The two frequency channels allows to use combinations like:
- 1 Transmitter -> 1 Receiver: Standard way to control a pedal’s expression remotely.
- 1 Transmitter -> 1 or more receivers (all at same channel): Signal will be duplicated by each receiver with the exception of LFO shape and expression reverse status which are configured in each receiver.
- 2 Transmitters -> multiple receivers: Each group configured to a different frequency will allow you to control multiple pedals without interfering. Example: 1 transmitter in manual expression sends to 1 receiver. Another transmitter with LFO enabled sends a tremolo to two different receivers (one of them maybe inverted and with a different LFO shape).
People in the US/Canada keep in mind:
- Shipping times are usually 4-6 weeks or even more.
- Despite sending with tracking number, USPS website doesn’t show the tracking information of packages from Spain with standard shipping (expedited does).
1 Transmitter + 1 Receiver